Monday, October 26, 2009

My 2nd new Neice this year (One to go...)


Meet Sienna. She is my second new niece this year.
I have an older sister and twin brothers and they are all having (or have had) baby girls this year.
Sienna was two weeks late and if it had been up to here she would have stayed in there.

Unfortunately I don't get to meet her until Christmas at which time I have going to have to work out how to hold a 6 month old, a two month old and a 3 week old at the same time. Plus occupy a 4 year old girl and two year old boy. I'm sure I can work something out. ;0)


My final Niece for the year will be born on 1st December. I can't wait to meet her either.

1 comment:

  1. lol Jacks aren't you forgetting another one???
    ok so we are not blood related but my boys have always seen you as an Aunt sooooo you have another one to look forward to, and it's a nephew (seeing as your family have used up ALL the girls lol)
    Sienna is sooo cute, i have not seen her yet but i don't go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete