Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My new Niece Tiah

Meet Tiah - my 3 week old baby niece.
I went to Cairns for the weekend to meet her. She is my eldest brothers first child and she is adorable. She was fascinated by me and I came to the conclusion that it was due to the fact that I look so much like my brother. She woke me up every two hours during the night so I am exhausted but I wouldn't have had it anyway. I am more clucky than ever!

Now I am eagerly awaiting the birth of my brothers first child in September and my sisters third child in November. Christmas is going to be very expensive this year!

3 comments:

  1. Cute kid, nice picture!
    Sounds like ur family is going to have their hands full with so many new babies!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello tiah!! you are so cute and tiny! and your aunty is the sweetest, i'm sure she's going to spoil you lots!!! hehe

    ---
    www.littlemoandfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you know that no one even told me!!
    Well baby Tiah is a cutey and who would have thought with the father she has...haha lol. She looks alot like her daddy actually.
    Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete