Saturday, July 4, 2009

June Swap

Ok so I am a little delayed and for that I apologise. I needed to wait until I had some decent light to take a picture. For my first ever swap I was lucky enough to be partnered with the very talented Alanna (Bobishi). I was pretty vague when she asked the kind of fabric I liked because I just couldn't decide... I love most of the fabrics she uses. I was so impressed when my gift arrived. It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Here is a pic;Thank you so much Alanna! I am taking my stunning Tote to lunch with the girls today to show it off!


5 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh isn't that nice of alanna! hehe! Enjoy the bag! It's gorgeous!

    ---
    www.littlemoandfriends.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The craft swaps are so much fun..I am eagerly awaiting my item which should arrive on Monday - so exciting. I love that bag :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag...Alanna is so clever! Swaps are great aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just such a beautiful bag, I love the fabric Alanna used it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay, you have got me excited about a swap I just signed up for - my first one too!!

    Thanks for popping into my blog :)

    ReplyDelete